MELSEC iQ-R Series
The iQ-R is a full featured control platform with fast processing speeds, network and module synchronization, and multi-discipline control. The advanced design of the iQ-R enables users to lead their industries with superior machine performance and productivity. A multitude of CPU and I/O module options make it a flexible solution for a wide variety of applications.
– 0.98 ns execution speed improves machine response for faster, more accurate applications...
– Multi-discipline control with up to 4 CPUs in a single rack and a high speed bus allow for synchronized data communication between process, motion, and sequential control
– GX Works3 programming software with built-in functions and configuration screens reduces development and troubleshooting time
– CC-Link IE Field network with deterministic performance over industrial Ethernet improves machine response and I/O synchronization
– Built-in SD memory card database provides recipe and data logging functionality without the need for an external server
– Enhanced security features to protect intellectual property as well as plant safety
MELSEC iQ-F Series
The iQ-F Series is Mitsubishi Electric’s compact control platform. The FX5U model provides a cost effective solution that boasts ease of use, functionality, and high performance in a small panel footprint. Ideal for small to medium machines, the FX5U and FX5UC controllers enable faster decision making with access to real time data and improved machine accuracy and throughput. The FX5U and FX5UC are keys to a more profitable manufacturing environment.
– Faster machine response and increased productivity with 34 ns execution speed...
– Flexible architecture and expansion options to easily standardize for a variety of applications
– Open connectivity and flexible networking with Ethernet, Modbus and serial communications options
– Enhanced security options to protect intellectual property
– Motion control capability in a compact controller platform, reducing cost and simplifying design
MELSEC L Series
The L Series controller is compact in size, yet provides easy expandability, networking capabilities, and a multitude of built-in features. The rack-free design offers system flexibility with minimal panel space. This controller platform provides an excellent solution for customers who strive for performance in a compact and versatile package. It is ideal for mid-size machines as well as larger networked applications.
– Cost saving built-in features – Embedded high speed counters, digital I/O, data logging, and positioning control for standard applications...
– Embedded high-speed data logger – Document performance and speed up the commissioning and troubleshooting process at no additional cost
– Simple motion control – Powerful and easy-to-use coordinated motion control
– Automatic cam generation – Speed up engineering of any rotary knife application
– Motion function blocks – Simplifies motion related programming and troubleshooting
– Single programming software – Simplifies project management by using the same software to configure networks, motion, and special function modules
– Distributed I/O control via CC-Link IE Field – Build flexible and modular machines that are easier to engineer, maintain, and troubleshoot
– Hassle-free connectivity with third party devices – Manage and configure devices such as Cognex cameras directly from GX Works2 PLC programming software