3.3 to 11 kV, up to 7,350 kVA (8,000 HP)
The TMdrive-MVe2 is a medium voltage, AC fed drive designed for high-efficiency and power-friendly operation in a broad range of industrial applications.
High reliability, low harmonic distortion, regenerative operation...and reactive power control operation are designed into the drive.
The TMdrive-MVe2 is designed for a wide range of industrial applications, including: Centrifugal pumps, fans, and compressors, screw compressors, blowers, refiners, mixers, extruders, conveyors, press machines, slurry pipelines, mills, hot gas expanders, etc.
Energy regeneration capability is included, allowing braking of overhauling loads and rapid stopping of loads such as fans and pumps.
|Active line side converter
|Conservative electronic design & dry film-type capacitors
|Multilevel drive output voltage waveform
|Input isolation transformer included in drive package
|Power conversion module in a single drawer type package
|Synchronous bumpless transfer of the motor to the utility line
Benefits of the TMdrive-MVe2 Active Front End Drive
3.3 kV, Up to 40,000 HP (36,000 kVA)
The TMdrive-70e2 from TMEIC is a high-power, water-cooled drive system. Its rugged design is suited for induction or synchronous motors using advanced, fully digitalized vector controlled three-level Pulse Width Modulation (PWM).
The TMdrive-70e2 uses the very latest in proven power switching technology, the injection enhanced gate transistor (IEGT). The IEGT is a voltage-switched power device with low on-state voltage and high-speed switching....
Flexible arrangement of converter, inverter, and cooling units provides high-power density in a very small floor space with lower installation costs.
The high-power TMdrive-70e2 can be used in many applications, including:
- Precision-controlled processes with high dynamic performance requirements such as large metal mill main drives.
- Large fan and pumping and compressor applications. The TMdrive-70e2 provides accurate speed control and high efficiency while eliminating the need for high maintenance mechanical flow control devices.
- Grinding mills with high overloads and impact loads.
- Mine hoists, with high overloads and overhauling loads.
- The TMdrive-70e2 drive includes a fully digitalized vector controlled three-level pulse width modulated (PWM) inverter and the choice of either an active regenerative AC-to-DC converter.
- Power levels of 6000 kVA to 36,000 kVA at 3300 output volts (any output voltage through output matching transformer).
- Low harmonic distortion to the power system – meets IEEE-519-1992 guidelines with the available IEGT active, regenerative power converter.
- TMEIC family common control platform, including PP7EX2 microprocessor, control I/O, and TMdrive Navigator tool.
The TMdrive-10e2 is a low voltage, IGBT inverter, AC system drive for control of variable speed AC induction motors.
The TMdrive-10e2 is the latest member of the TMdrive Family offering reliability, simple configuration and maintenance, low cost of ownership, and a compact design.
The TMdrive-10e2 is available for operation at 460, 575, or 690 voltage output. A regenerative converter option is available for energy savings and power factor correction.
TMdrive-10e2 Features and Benefits
|State-of-the-art microprocessors including floating point calculation
|Heat Pipe Cooling Technology
The cabinet-based IGBT power bridges use heat pipe cooling technology
|Microsoft® Windows® – Based Configuration
The TMdrive-Navigator is used to configure, install, and maintain the TMdrive-10e2 drives.
|Recognized Safety Features
The TMdrive-DCe2 is a family of DC system drives for new and retrofit applications.
TMdrive-DCe2 Features and Benefits
|Four different form factors:
|Configured and monitored with the TMdrive-Navigator.
|Wide range of frames from 70kW to 14323 kW