The FX3U is the original dual system-bus, high-speed, fully expandable compact PLC designed to seamlessly control communication, networking, analog, and positioning systems. With a maximum of 384 controllable local and networked I/O via CC-Link/AS-i, the FX3U uses its power and flexibility to provide a solution for a variety of applications.
- 3rd generation compact PLC
- High efficiency with more speed, more performance, more memory, and new functions.
- Built-in high speed processing and positioning
- Exchangeable communication expansion boards that mount directly into the main unit (USB, RS-232C, RS-422, RS-485)
- Simultaneous memory cassette and display module mounting available
- Integrated real-time clock
- Easy programming with large instruction set and table positioning configuration.
- Large programming memory
- Programming with GX Developer
Controllable I/O: 16 – 384 points (with CC-Link remote I/O)
Main Unit I/O sizes: 16/32/48/64/80/128 points