The F700 inverter is built to optimize 3-phase motor control, saving energy for virtually all general purpose applications.
- NEMA 1 UL Type 1 Enclosure Designs: Drive can be mounted as a stand-alone unit.
- Single Phase Input: UL/cUL listed for use with single phase input supply.
- Ease of Programming: Taken to higher levels with the new DU07 programming dial and FR-Configurator programming software.
- Windmill Start: F700 measures residual motor slot ripple to determine both the speed and direction of rotation of a coasting motor and can swiftly and smoothly bring it under control when required – whichever way it’s spinning.
- Enhanced Energy Savings: An improved version of Mitsubishi Electric’s famous energy-optimization software boosts motor efficiency to unprecedented levels and intelligently maximizes energy savings.
- Power Dip Ride-Through: Allows the inverter to continue to run during short power supply interruptions – reducing nuisance tripping.
- Overvoltage Avoidance: The F700 measures DC bus levels when decelerating and controls drive speed to eliminate nuisance tripping.
- Remote I/O Capability: Drive I/O can be configured over a network to work independently of the drive, reducing cost and making more efficient use of the available network nodes.
- Independent RS-485 Connections: Allow serial communications and keypad operation at the same time with no options needed. F700 supports Modbus RTU as well as the standard Mitsubishi Electric protocol.