The Industry Leader
In many industries one company is the acknowledged leader. In speed control for electric motors in North America, Arrow Speed is that company. Since Arrow's inception in 1980 we have developed more than 25,000 solutions for our customers. We believe we have become the leader in our field because our solutions give customers greater control over their business processes. Our goal is to provide both the appropriate solution and prompt ongoing service.
Arrow's specialty is developing custom variable frequency drive system solutions. We also engineer and assemble control equipment for all electric motor applications. In addition to variable frequency drives, these can include DC drives, softstarts, servo controls and PLC systems. No matter what your requirement in speed control for electric motors, we can find a timely cost-effective solution that delivers greater production, higher efficiency and greater reliability.
At Arrow Speed we have assembled all the elements required to support our leadership position including:
- A select group of reliable, high performance suppliers including Mitsubishi, Benshaw, TMEIC and Baldor
- A professional engineering team to convert your application idea into a detailed solution
- The largest CSA/UL custom panel shop in Canada - we build everything from 1 hp starters to 300 VFD MCC lineups
- The largest stock of VFDs in Canada - all voltages, all sizes
- A team of factory trained service technicians deployed at key locations to deliver timely commissioning and repair service
And perhaps most important of all our company focus on speed control. This is what we do for a living - we design, manufacture and support speed controls!